Magicdecor® is a registered trademark of Printpanda India Private Limited.
We value transparency at magicdecor.com, both in how we work and in how we handle the information we collect about our visitors. In this section, we explain how and why we process personal data and cookies on our website, as well as your rights and our responsibilities to you. The most important thing to us is that you have the best experience possible while still feeling like a customer with us. We may discover on our own that we need to improve or clarify something. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you promptly.
Personal data controller
The processing of personal data on this website is the responsibility of magicdecor.com. This means it is our responsibility to make certain that you, as a visitor:
- Understand why and how we collect personal information about you.
- You can actively approve or deny the processing and storage of your data (we do not process your data but your approval).
- They can modify their information.
- It is possible that you will be removed from the system and that the information we have on file for you will be deleted.
- You have the right to have all personal information we hold about you disclosed to you.
- When changing suppliers, for example, you may request that we export your personal information.
- We will keep your personal information secure. We do not distribute them to third parties unless you are informed and expressly agree to how and why this occurs.
Personal information and cookies
Personal information includes anything that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, address, social security number, e-mail address, and so on. Cookies, in addition to personal information, exist. Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer via your browser when you visit a website (unless you have cookies turned off). Their purpose is to collect information about how a visitor interacts with a website, often to provide customized content.
What is the purpose of magicdecor.com storing your personal information and cookies?
Cookies are required for the website’s functions to function. They are, for example, the ones who keep track of what you put in the shopping cart.
Some cookies enable us to measure and analyze how our website performs and how our customers interact with it to improve the experience.
For your experience
Some cookies remember your settings (such as your country and language preference) and temporarily save parts of the site when you browse around, allowing everything to load faster. This improves your overall experience.
How do we handle cookies?
Trackers are used to tracking cookies for various purposes. In our case, it’s all about providing the visitor with a customized experience of our product line. We will not share, sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose your information in addition to what is stated in this policy unless we are required to do so by law or if we have obtained your consent to do so, such as for marketing purposes. This does not preclude us from using third-party providers to process your data for our billing purposes by written agreements and our instructions. No right is granted to the supplier who gains access to your data (for example, when we use a third party to store data on a server) to use your data for purposes other than those specified in this policy.
Which cookies does magicdecor.com use?
- Google AdWords– To customize the content of Google AdWords and optimize the advertising on the Google Ads platform, a cookie is set and a pixel is used to track your journey and experience on our websites.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing – used for remarketing.
- Facebook ads– To track your journey and experience on our websites, a cookie is set, and a pixel is used to customize the content of Facebook’s advertising software and optimize advertising on Facebook’s platforms.
- WordPress– Cookies could previously be used to maintain a session on magicdecor.com. It is required to be able to add items to your shopping cart and place orders. The ability to view favorited and previously visited motifs.
How we use the data we collect. What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it when you order a product?
To be able to process orders and purchases.
- Delivery (including notification and contacts regarding delivery) (including notification and contacts regarding delivery).
- Identification and age restriction
- Payment administration (including analysis of possible payment solutions which can include a check against payment history and collection of credit information).
- Handling complaints and warranty issues
Categories of personal data
- Name and Contact Info.
- Payment Specifics.
- Information on purchasing (eg which item has been ordered or if the item should be delivered to another address).
You can disable cookie storage and delete previously stored cookies using your browser. The procedure varies depending on the browser, so we recommend consulting the help section of your browser to find the correct path.
To update their information
You only need to contact us to update your personal information. To have your information disclosed or forgotten Contact us if you want to know what personal information we have stored about you or if you want to be removed from our system. We will then send you all of the data we have on file as soon as possible.
To Know About: Payments & Shipping
To Know About: Returns, Refund & Cancellation
We keep your personal information safe. We never sell or trade your information. However, your information is shared with our procedures.
Your credit card information is not accessible to magicdecor.com.
Please contact us if you have any questions about personal information or cookies.